In musical fountains or other fountain installations with dynamic elements water becomes lively with help from Vario switch systems.
This water switch is combined with a suitable nozzle and switches between two outputs similar to a 3/2 way valve almost without pressure loss and without water hammer effects in the lines. Normally one of those outputs is used as a pure bypass, however a second nozzle can also be mounted.
The air for alternately switching (e.g. atmospheric pressure on and off) is supplied via the telescopic tube. Switchover time is flow dependent and cycles of 0.1 s are achievable.
Please note: the operational range of the device is limited by the min. and max. flow rate als shown below.
Product characteristics at a glance
• Dynamically variable water effect for musical fountains or interactive water effects
• Effect switchover is virtually executed without pressure loss
• Power saving electrical valve technology
• Stable construction and stainless steel side pieces
• Four core connection cable provided by others
• Low maintenance in good water conditions
• No maintenance membrane valves
Warranty: 1 year