These new Fog/Mist System produce a new, fascinating water effect. These fine droplets can be illuminated very well in the dark, thus creating a new dynamic water effect.
There are two different types of nozzles mist nozzles and fog nozzles. Mist nozzles operate at a pressure of about 3 bar, and fog nozzles operate at about 80 bar.
*Due to possible contamination in fresh water tap water is used for the application of high pressure fog nozzles. With a high-pressure nozzle the droplets are finer (the higher the pressure, the finer the water droplets).
Fog nozzles enhance lighting effects: a light matrix, for example, appears more voluminous, more majestic and dynamic. Mist nozzles create a spacial effect.
An example of chamber with a mist nozzle:
• With DA110/ DN 100 connection (as per request 2, 3 or 4 pcs)
• High quality, robust stainless steel construction
• Graphics shows special cover plate
Product characteristics at a glance
• Fog/Mist System project oriented with LED lights
• Fog/Mist System is project oriented with a chamber
• Individual solutions available on request
Warranty: 2 years