Clear Lake System stands for cost-efficient, safe and resource-conserving water treatment, which was developed for application in natural and near natural water bodies.
A concentrated mixture of gas, called Di-Oxylyd, is produced from softened drinking water and salt. This gas destroys algae, kills bacteria and viruses, and thereby cleans and clears the water.
It is also applicable in private and public ponds and lakes, fish breeding plants, fountain systems and zoological and architectural water bodies and lakes.
The system consists of
• Storage tank for the regeneration salt
• Power unit (except for CLS 250 and 500)
• Electronic steering
• Special-ventilation for hydrogen-gas (except for CLS 250 and 500)
• Venturi injection unit (Bypass)
Product characteristics at a glance
• Temperature controlled power units
• Control unit
• Display of the power output
• Potential free contact for external failure indicator
• Regulation of the cell-power 5% – 100%
• Automatic AirControl with emergency off (except for CLS 250 and 500)
• Special-ventilation for the hydrogen-gas (except for CLS 250 and 500)
• Electrolysis cells with titan-electrodes
• Low operation costs
• Compact design Options (on request)
• Individual measurement and control technology
• Filtration systems
Warranty: 1 year